The same Voice Channel rules apply:
- No annoying, loud or high pitch noises.
- Reduce the amount of background noise, if possible. Resort to push to talk in your settings to reduce the issue. (this does exist on Zoom, simply click/tap on your mute button and hold down the space key when you wish to talk)
- You will be removed if sound quality is poor to other members. Be mindful of your fellow staff!
- No profanity (watch your language!)
- If you aren’t talking or are afk, staff have the right to move you over to AFK (Certain People May Have Exceptions) (I’ll mute you if you go AFK)
As this is a video-based meeting platform, you will be expected to not be half-naked. (I’m half-looking at you, Jarrad! :p)