Last night (11th Feb, 2021), I was thinking about pruning follower/friend numbers on my Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat accounts. Then I saw a post from one of my friends, calling out someone whom I thought was my friend, for calling those on the Autism Spectrum retarded. Let’s just say that individual was removed from my accounts very damned quickly. Then I realised: This needs to be done ASAP.
So, starting today, Feb. 12th, 2021, people in the following categories will be removed from my accounts:
- Those whom I have not interacted with physically, ever (with exceptions)
- Those whom have added me on a platform, that have interacted with me physically before, but haven’t made contact in the last ~6+ months (family members are exempt)
- Those whom I may have previously considered friends, but now no longer the case
- Spam accounts that I may not have realised were spam accounts
- Duplicate accounts
Those whom I have not interacted with physically, ever: the exceptions
- Members of the tildeverse
- Those whom i have known for 5 years or more online, and trust
Any questions? Feel free to contact me on any of the platforms you’ve got me on, or via my contact form.